Saturday 6 August 2016

Arshi FF:  Second  Love  and Marriage  2
Chapter  6               





Khushi is in her cabin when Akash entered. She smiled to him but he faked a smile.

“ I came to discuss about Oberoi’s project” said Akash. They both discussed it for an half an hour. Even after discussing, Akash still sat lost in his thoughts.

“ Akash. are you okay ??”asked Khushi.

“ Hmm I am fine. “ said Akash.. He wanted to say Khushi about Arnav but still h don’t know how she will take it. if he won’t say he can’t be in peace. She will feel betrayed when she see Arnav suddenly.

“ Khushi. I need to say you something” said Akash.

“ Arnav is returning” said Khushi. Akash looked at her shocked.

“ How did you know ??”asked Akash.

“ Payal overheard Anjali’s conversation and told us. You are tyring to say it from the past half an hour. Isn’t it ??”asked Khushi.

Akash nodded as yes and got up from his chair. He came around to her and sat on his knees. He took her hand in his and said” No matter what Khushi. Keep in mind always that this friend will always be with you.”

“ I know Akash” said Khushi.

Khushi’s mobile rang and she lifted the call. It was from her mother.


“ Haan Amma.” Said Khushi.
……………………………………………
“ What !! When??”asked Khushi.
………………………………………….
“ Ok. You go amma. I will send driver” said Khushi.
……………………………………………….
“ Ok Amma. You don’t worry. I will take care of Payal” said Khushi and disconnected the call.

“ What happened ??”asked Akash.

“ Buaji’s health is not fine. So amma wants to go visit her. You know she won’t come to Delhi” said Khushi with a low voice.

“ Ok .. Don’t feel sad” said Akash. Khushi just smiled to him.







In Newyork:

Arjun came to Arnav’s cubicle. 

“ Is the packing over ??”asked Arjun.

“ No. have to pack today” said Arnav.

“ What is it ?? Tomorrow night you are leaving and you still din’t packed” said Arjun.

“ It’s only mine and Aryan’s clothes. Nothing much I am taking.” Said Arnav.

“ Did you buy gifts ??”asked Arjun.

“ Gifts!! What gifts” asked Arnav.

“ come on Arnav. you can’t go with empty hands to meet your family” said Arjun.

“ Do you think they will accept gifts from me ??”asked Arnav.

“ Accepting or not is secondary and their wish but you have to take gifts for them. I will accompany you to the shopping” said Arjun.

Arnav nodded his head and Arjun left from there.






In India, evening:

Ratna is passing through the corridor when she noticed Arnav’s room door is open and some sounds are coming from inside. she was surprised to see the door open. The door is closed from the past two and half years. She entered the room and found the sound coming from poolside. She went to poolside and found some workers building a glass railing around the pool. Anjali, Nk and Lavanya are present there.

“ What’s going on ?? Who opened this room”asked Ratna.

“ mamma. I opened the door.. I asked them to build a railing aroung the pool so that Aryan won’t fell in the pool while playing”said Anjali.

“ Aryan !” frowned Ratna.

“ yes, Arnav Bhai’s son. When Arnav Bhai stays here, What if Aryan fell into the pool while playing” said Anjali.

“ Why will he stay here in this room ?? Make him stay in the guest room” said Ratna.

“ But he is not guest, he is my brother” said Anjali. Ratna looked at her angrily.

“ Don’t look at me like that mumma. Because the truth won’t change. I request you not to hurt Bhai during his stay here” said Anjali.

“ Then ask him to stay away from Khushi and this family. I won’t tolerate this time if he hurts Khushi. And you don’t force Khushi or Payal for anything” said Ratna.

“ Even I too don’t want to force them. I know Arnav Bhai too feels uncomfortable with them around and I don’t want that. If you don’t want Khushi and Payal to hurt, then ask them to stay away from all the functions of my marriage. Ask them only to attend marriage” said Anjali angrily.

Ratna gave an unbelievable look at her daughter who is asking to make Guptas away from family function. No family function will be completed without them.

“Anjali” came  a loud voice  from behind. Everyone looked at the door only to find Avinash along with Akash, Khushi and Payal standing there.

Ratna looked at Khushi and Payal who faked a smile to her. It is evident from their faces that they heard Anjali’s words. 

“ Is this the way to talk with your mother ??” asked Avinash.

“ Paapa.. but”Anjali is going to say something but Avinash shouted” Aplogize to your mother now”

Anjali seeing her father’s anger for the first time turned to Ratna and said” Sorry Mumma”

She is going away from there with tears brimming her eyes but Avinash stopped her.

“ Don’t think that I am not saying anything, I will let you play the way you wanted. I just accepted to call that person it’s because your marriage. Don’t force me to change the decision. One more thing, the person whom you called, your soo called brother, hurts anyone from my family then I will see his end this time. And remember Guptas are also my family.. Ask him to stay 10 feet away from Khushi.” Said Avinash angrily.

Anjali left from there crying. No one went behind her. Avinash finally glaring at Nk and Lavanya who gulped with his anger left from there.

Ratna came near Khushi who faked a smile and said” Maa. Amma said she left the keys with you. So I came to take them”

Ratna hugged both Khushi and Payal together patting their heads. She looked at Akash who assured through his eyes.







It was night. Ratna is standing at the terrace lost in her thoughts. Arnav was always her favorite child. She was beyond happy when he was born. He was her first child. He was always a mumma’s boy. He understand her mother even before anyone. 


She always wanted a girl. She was hoping for a girl second time but again it was Akash. But her wish got fulfilled by Khushi. Garima became ill when Khushi was born. So, Khushi will be always with Ratna. She used to take care of Akash and Khushi. Most of the time it will be Khushi always. Akash will be taken care of her mother. She remembered an incident happened in childhood.

Akash came running to Ratna from School. 

“ Mamma. I am the topper of the class” said Akash happily. 

“ Really ??”asked Ratna. Akash nodded his head.

“ Very good. I will make you favorite Kheer” said Ratna. 

That is when Khushi entered crying. Ratna rushed to her leaving her three children.

“ What happened ?? Why is my Khushi crying ??’asked Ratna.

Khushi hugged her more tightly and started to cry.

Ratna made her sit in her lap and started to console her. finally when she stopped crying, Ratna asked the reason.

“ I got less marks” said Khushi “ I don’t like to study. Is it necessary to study ??”

“ It is necessary. Don’t worry. We will change the tuition teacher. Seems like he is not good teacher” said Ratna.

“ But mamma. I got first mark in his tuition only” said Akash. Ratna glared at him to shut up..

“ Now don’t cry. I will make your favorite jelebis. Come” said Ratna 

“ mamma. You said you will make Kheer for me” said Akash.

“ I will say HP to make it” said Ratna and took Khushi into the kitchen.
Akash and Anjali pouted hearing it.

“ Bhai. Why will mumma always gives more preference to Khushi Di ??”asked  Anjali “ She loves her more than us”

“ Stop you both. Mamma loves us soo much. She is just doing it to cheer up Khushi. Never think mamma doesn’t love us” said Arnav.


 When she heard those words that day she felt happy for the understanding of her elder son. But he disappointed her in the worst way. He made her look low in her own eyes. He made her break her promise given to Shashi Gupta..




 
One day, Ratna  went to Gupta house but din’t found anyone. So, she directly went upstairs to Khushi’s room. But she stopped hearing Shashi’s angry voice.

“ What is this all Khushi ??”Shashi is asking Khushi angrily.

Khushi stayed silent.

“ I am asking what is all this Khushi. What does it mean ?? Why did you kept all Arnav’s things ?? what is this ?? His shoe laces, note books, tie, old watch,  tea cup, key chain old shirt.” Said Shashi Gupta.

Ratna’s eyes grew wide hearing it.

“ I love Arnav papa” said Khushi.

“What ??” shouted Shashi angrily “ Do you know what you are saying ??”

“ I know papa. I don’t know from when  but I started loving him. I even proposed him. He said I was fat. So I reduced my weight. It is because of him I stopped eating non veg because he doesn’t like it. It is only for him I am studying hard to meet his standards as he said he wants his wife to be well educated. I can’t live without him papa“ said Khushi.


Shashi and Ratna were flabbergasted hearing it. she did all these things to impress Arnav.

“ Stop it. Are you mad ?? Did you forget the status of both the families ?? Because they are considering us as a family, you can’t dream like that. It won’t be good. We won’t match to their status. So, stop all this from now. I don’t want to ruin my friendship because of your childish love ” said Shashi.

“ Shashiji” Ratna entered the room. She saw Arnav’s things on the bed. Shashi was perplexed with her sudden arrival.

“ Bhabi. Aap…” said Shashi. he never expected her to be here at this time.

“ I heard everything” said Ratna.

Shashi gulped while Khushi lowered her head.

“ Sorry. Khushi is just a child.” said  Shashi. 

Ratna went near Khushi and held up her chin, “ I can never bring such a nice girl for my chote”

Shashi and Khushi looked at her shocked.

“ Bhabi. What are you saying ??”asked Shashi.

“ I always wanted Khushi to be my elder DIL. Now when she loves my chote soo much, I am really happy” said Ratna.

“ But Bhabi…” Shashi is going to say something but Ratna said” I know you will our status won’t match. But Shashiji, is it all you know about us in all these years of friendship. Don’t you know we give importance to people than money and status.”
“ yes but” Shashi is still hesitant 


“ Don’t hesitate anymore..Today, I promise you. No matter what, Khushi is going to be my elder DIL” promised Ratna Singh Raizada.


But her promise became just a promise which can never be fulfilled. She remembered the day Arnav came back to India for marriage. He brought Sheetal to with him. Khushi and ratna looked at each other sadly. But their confusions were cleared when Arnav said she is just a friend.

2 comments:

  1. Im so much in love with this story. Update is awesome but short after so many days. Feeling bad for Khushi. Waiting for Arnav's reaction when he come to know what damage he caused. Anjali is being selfish here. Please update asap and regualry please. Im reading this story again and again from the start and waiting for u to update. Once again I love all ur stories espeacially this one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete