Friday 12 August 2016

Arshi FF: Second  Love  and  Marriage  2
Chapter 7                      




Newyork:

Arnav and Arjun came to the mall to buy gifts for Raizadas. They purchased all the gifts. Arjun observed how Arnav still remembered the likes of every member of the family. 

“ Come. Let’s go. It’s already late. I need to prepare dinner and pack bags” said Arnav.
“ Forget about dinner. I asked mamma to cook. Let us have last meal together before you are leaving” said Arjun.

“ I am going only for a month” said Arnav.

“ Who knows ?? What if something happens and you might stay there forever ?? What if your family forgives you and asks you to be with them ??”asked Arjun

“ It won’t happen” said Arnav.

“ Ok. You forgot to take gifts for some others too” said Arjun.. Arnav frowned hearing it.
“ Guptas!!” said Arjun.

Arnav looked at him wide eyed” Do you think they will accept my gifts ?”

“ But you have to try. Now if you take gifts only for your family and not to Guptas, then your family will definitely think that you are still with the same impression about them. They think you are still thinking them as gold diggers” said Arjun.

“ No. they are not” said Arnav.

“ Then buy for Guptas too” said Arjun  then asked” What does Khushi like most ??”

“ Bangles. She likes wearing lot of bangles that too red color. Anyone can say her coming hearing her bangles and anklets sound” said Arnav smiling.

“ You remember soo much about her” said Arjun then added” If only you had taken right decision, then you would have been happy”

Arnav din’t say anything and gulped down. Purchasing gifts for Guptas too, both of them returned.





The next day went in a wink and Arnav boarded the flight. Arjun and his mother came to airport to give send off to them.
He was sitting in the flight with Aryan is his lap sleeping. He went into Khushi’s thoughts.



It was his birthday after his marriage fixed with Khushi. His family called him and wished him. He was celebrating it with Sheetal when a message beeped up in his phone. It was a video message. He opened it and Khushi came infront of him in the video.


“ Hi Arnav. How are you ?? Hope you are fine. Ratna maa said that you accepted to our marriage (She lowered her eyes blushing). You accepted whole heartedly naa. Say me. you weren’t forced for this marriage naa. Hey devimayya. See I forgot wishing you. Wish you many more happy returns of the day Arnav. May god give you all the happiness in this world to you. You know Arnav when Akash and others came to know what all I have sacrificed for you, they called me mad. Ofcourse I am mad for you… Akash asked how can I be happy leaving all my favorite things ?? But they don’t know nothing is important to me than you. You are my world and the reason I breathe. All that matters to me is your happiness even if it is not with me I will be happy if you happy. I can do anything to see a smile on your face. I love you Arnav. I love you soo much. From when ?? I don’t know..How much ?? I don’t know.. Meri dil ki akri dhadkan thak mein tumse pyaar karti rahunga (I love you until the last heart beat of my heart ).. Happy Birthday one more time. “

Arnav closed his eyes hearing Khushi’s words.

“ Are we doing correct ??’asked Arnav to Sheetal who also heard the conversation. 

“ Ofcourse we are Arnav. don’t fell for her charms and words. “ said Sheetal and brainwashed him again about Guptas.





It was the night of their engagement, Khushi came to meet Arnav. As the door is opened, she peeped in and saw Arnav Sheetal talking. She went near them. Both looked at her.

“ Arnav. I need to talk with you” said Khushi.

“ What is it ??”asked Arnav.

“ It’s personal” said Khushi looking at  Sheetal.

“ Oh.. I will leave Arnav” said Sheetal and was going when Arnav held her hand.

“ What is this Khushi ?? You are insulting my best friend.  Sheetal and I have no any secrets. Do you even know what she means to me ??’said Arnav angrily.

“ I am sorry Arnav” said Khushi then turning to Sheetal apologized to her.

“ Say what you want ??”asked Arnav.

“ Arnav. Are you happy with this marriage Arnavji ?? Did you really accept with your heart’s will ??”asked Khushi.

“ Khushi!! What made you ask this question ??”asked Sheetal.

“ It is just Arnav doesn’t look happy and seemed irritated in today’s engagement. I felt he is doing all this as he was forced to. Say naa Arnav, don’t you want this marriage” asked Khushi.

“ Uffo Khushi. You think too much. Who will force Arnav for marriage ?? He is just irritated due to these rituals. He wanted to skip the rituals  and marry directly. He is soo eager to make you his. But due to this pre-marital rituals, it is getting delayed naa, so he is irritated” said Sheetal in a convincing way.

Khushi blushed hearing it and looked at arnav who smiled at her. She ran away from there.

“ Sheetal we could have said her truth” said Arnav.

“ oh really. Go and say then. Can’t you see ?? She just came to test you. She observed your gaze on me whole the function. You !! Can’t you keep your gaze away from me for a minute ??” asked Sheetal.

“ I can’t because I love you and my baby soo much” said Arnav.

Then if you want your baby and me happy, then do as I say “ said Sheetal.

“ But.. why should we hurt Khushi ??”asked  Arnav.

“ Seems like I have to show you the truth. Arnav, I am saying from the start these Guptas are nothing but gold diggers. Today morning, while I was in the garden, I heard the conversation between Khushi and her father. i recorded. See it by yourself” said Sheetal and showed him a  video.

In the video, Shashi and Khushi are talking

“ Khushi beta. I am finally happy today. You will become rich house bahu” said Shashi.

“ After all I am your daughter papa. Seriously  these Raizadas are big dumb people. Still din’t know that we are using them.” Said Khushi.

“ Let them be like that only. It will favour us” said Shashi.

“ Haan Papa. As you said, we have cleverly trapped them in our web. Arnav always rejected me whenever I propose, so I was afraid may be he won’t agree for marriage” said Khushi.

“ That is why I said to be in good books of  Ratna Bhabi. Her one word is like an order for Arnav. he won’t deny his mother” said Shashi.

“ Haan Papa. You did thought well. As soon as marriage happens, I will make everything mine and threw them all out of the house” said Khushi.

I am proud of you beta “ said Shashi.

The video ended. Arnav couldn’t believe his own eyes.

“ I can’t believe this.” said Arnav.

“ What do you mean ?? Do you think I have manipulated their talks and made  story ??”asked Sheetal.

No. How can they stoop low ??”said Arnav then anger surged up in him” wait and watch Shashi Gupta. What I am going to do ?? I will bring your true face in front of this society”


If only he had observed the evil smirk of Sheetal, he wouldn’t have committed a mistake. Later on the marriage day, he asked Sheetal for the video so that he can show it in mandap infront of everyone but she had already deleted it.

Arnav came out of his thoughts. Later when he came to know the video was fake, it was already very late..Thank god ! He din’t show the video to all in the mandap. If had shown that fake video to all, may be even his family too would have hated innocent Guptas.
“ Sheetal Kapoor. A manipulative bitch” cursed Arnav in his thoughts.
 

2 comments:

  1. Amazing update, eagerly waiting for next update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry don’t blame Sheetal. You both were to blame. She was cheap and used your love for her

    ReplyDelete